- Luxurious moisturiser cream with thicker texture derived from Damask Rose or known as queen of flower to protect skin elasticity whilst locking in moisture to keep your complexion looking youthful, radiant and glowy.
- Damask Rose or Rosa Dascena originally from Middle East Damascus City, Syria. Been used widely for commercial value, health, cosmetic, culinary, and perfume.
- Damask Rose contains various component that plays important role for skin such as Citral, Eugenols, Flavonoids and Geraniol.
- Citral is stongest antimicrobial component for Vitamin A synthesis. Eugenol and Falanovoids are the highest antioxidants sources in the world. Geraniol produces anticeptic activity 7 times stringer than phenol.
- Damask Rose cells contain strong resistance towards UV radiation and produces a significant amount of polyphenol (flanovoids) in its cultural growth.
- The rose hips (inner part of the petals) is rich in antioxidants, anti-ageing, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin E. al l of these components is important in reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and the most important is in increasing fibroblast and collagen production for maintaining skin elasticity.
- Damask Rose cells is ideal for dry and sensitive skin because of its hydration properties. Its nutrients concentration such as antioxidant, minerals, and vitamins helps reducing redness and skin iritation which is ideal dor all dry skin problems.
- It also plays an important role in avoiding cellular boxidation caused ny environmental pollution. Overexposed to sunlight can contribute to ‘reactive oxygen species’ (ROS) that activate colagen and elastin breakdown. This breakdown is main cause for wrinkles and losing skin elasticity.
- Combination of Peptide and Sodium Hyaluronate gives you a firming, smoothen wrinkles and moisturising.
When collagen deteriorates, it will create short chain of amino acids. Thi schain contains small protein and active molecules called peptide. Peptide works by sending messages to skin to produce more collagen to replace the lost one. When we applied peptide topical onto our skin, it will send message to the skin to support more collagen production that will make skin more plump and hydtare.
- Products that contain Sodium Hyaluronate hepls replacing the one that deteriorates along with ageing process and free radicals.
- Sodium Hyaluronate has the smallest molecule that able to absorb and contain water in dermis layer to restore hydration and nutrient ansorbent inside the skin.
- Contains Asparagopsis Armata (red algae) that rich in minerals, vitamins and amino aicds. It rich with antioxidants to protect skin from damaging caus eby toxins and free radicals to be able to produce healthy cels. Polysaccharide in red algae contain anti inflammation and anti bacteria that able to detox skin from bacteria and treat blemishe.
- Contains Ascophyllum Nodosum extract (seaweed) from pristine Atlantic waters, it contains 14 vitamins, 16 amino acids and sea water minerals similar to those found in human tissue. It soothes irritation and boosts circulation to aid cell renewal and the elimination of impurities.
There are no reviews yet.